This is the special Puja which occurs once in the year.If you are Devi Bhakta then this Puja is must.The worship of Devi in Shri Chakra is regarded as the highest form of the Devi worship. Originally Lord Shiva gave 64 Chakras and their Mantras to the world, to attain various spiritual and material benefits. For his consort Devi he gave the Shreechakra and the highly coveted and the most powerful Shodashakshari mantra, which is the equivalent of all the other 64 put together.
One should approach the Divine Mother without any reservations. One need not express one’s want, difficulties, complaints, problems to her for she knows your needs better and will give you what you need and at the same time she will also protect you.
Benefits of Navaratri Puja:
1. Sarvasa Paripuraka Chakra – 16 Petals – Fulfiller of all Desires.
2. Sarva Sanksobhana Chakra – 8 Petals – Agitator of all.
3. Sarva Saubhagyadayaka Chakra – 14 Triangles [Chaturdasa Kona] – Giver of all Auspiciousness.
4. Sarvartha Sadhaka Chakra – 10 Triangles [Outer Dasara] – Accomplisher of all Purposes.
5. Sarva Raksakara Chakra – 10 Triangles [Inner Dasara] – Giver of all Protection.
6. Sarva Rogahara Chakra – 8 Triangles [Ashta Kona] – Remover of all Diseases.
7. Sarva Siddhiprada Chakra – Inverted Primary Triangle – Giver of all accomplishments.
8. Sarvanandamaya Chakra – Bindu – Full of all Bliss.